[Coladam] question about possible missing Coleco games

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 9 23:14:40 CET 2010

I was trying to find something cool to try and I saw a catalog of softwares in the ANN disk  May 2000.
I assume that (c) means CARTRIDGE and (d) means DISK... Like in N.I.A.D. newsletter, Apple Cider Spider game is mentionned, but no indication if it's a cartridge, tape or disk in this electronic catalog. Suddently, I've checked games by HESWARE, and I saw this : Gridrunner (c), Rootin'-Tootin' (c) which perplexed me because these cartridges doesn't exist... and I'm pretty sure N.I.A.D. newsletter didn't even mention them either. Am I right?
Daniel