[Coladam] question about possible missing Coleco games

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 01:48:20 CET 2010

Hey Daniel! Not completely sure what issue of the NIAD Newsletter the
article on the ANN Disk came from, but more than likely it was an article I
put together that listed all the known released and unreleased cartridges
that we knew of at the time and the (c) probably meant cartridge.... it's
logical! Following issues of the newsletter listed out the same stuff as far
as ADAM software, so that would explain the (d) for disk.

I will check out that ANN disk to see what issue of the newsletter the
article came from just to confirm.