[Coladam] question about possible missing Coleco games

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 01:56:23 CET 2010

I just checked and I don't have the May 2000 ANN disk. In the beginning of
the article, does it list what issue of the NIAD Newsletter that the article
appeared in.

Also, the file formatting is probably all messed up from converting the
original file from a DOS word processor file to an ADAM EOS text file. If we
can figure out the NIAD issue, you can view the PDF version on the DVD that
Bob supplied at the last ADAMcon.

Anyway to calm any excitement, all those games you mentioned were never
released and no protos of them found that I know of.