[Coladam] Problems with the ADAM display

Justin Salvato justin76here at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 14:56:58 CET 2010

Most of the time I start my ADAM, the display is screwy.  I have to reboot it about 8 times before the display is normal.  Sometimes there are artifacts, sometimes the cursor is missing, sometimes the color is distorted.  Games and programs don’t always appear correctly when loaded too.  Is there a fix for this or is it time to give this ADAM, which I only had in my possession for about a year, the boot?  I have a second memory console which does not appear to work at all.

Justin