[Coladam] Problems with the ADAM display

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 19 16:46:04 CET 2010

I would suggest that maybe the problem is not with the memory console itself, but rather with the power supply in the printer. If the powe supply isn't stable it can cause some of the problems you describe. If you don't care about the printer and are handy with a soldering iron and mulimeter, you can replacerhe printer altogether with a pc power supply. This is generally how I run my adam at home.

Sent from my iPhone