[Coladam] Problems with the ADAM display

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sun Dec 19 17:12:33 CET 2010

"G" may be correct, I seem to think that it was the game board, (Mother board) for the clone folks, that gave me and George that problem. We even sent several out, forgot his name, but who was supposedly good at fixing them, this was before Dr. D was part of the group. We would get interference or garbage at boot up, and it got worse as it went on, ie, Sbasic, as I tried to load my bbs up.
                             -HM

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr