[Coladam] Video problem

Bob's mail rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 22 04:43:04 CET 2010

Justin says "   First thing I did was try another display.  I am using a regular CRT tv, so
I attached it to the Commodore 1702 monitor.  Same result.

Bob mentioned something about power.  Being that I don't know anything about
electricity, I simply unplugged my ADAM from the 10 plug surge protector and
plugged it directly into the wall without any other plugs in the outlet.
Same result.

Then I attached the OTHER ADAM printer... The display works again, but the
printer starts VERY strange, then it doesn't print in either typewriter mode
or word processing mode.  "

Justin, turn OFF the printer; rotate the thumb wheel back and forth; turn on the ADAM.  Sounds
like the platen turning motor is stuck