[Coladam] Display works, printer doesn't...

Justin Salvato justin76here at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:55:29 CET 2010

First thing I did was try another display.  I am using a regular CRT tv, so
I attached it to the Commodore 1702 monitor.  Same result.

Bob mentioned something about power.  Being that I don't know anything about
electricity, I simply unplugged my ADAM from the 10 plug surge protector and
plugged it directly into the wall without any other plugs in the outlet.
Same result.

Then I attached the OTHER ADAM printer... The display works again, but the
printer starts VERY strange, then it doesn't print in either typewriter mode
or word processing mode.

I attached a short video so you can see and hear the problem.  Video is only
a minute long.

Justin