[Coladam] Rich Drushel's webserver temporarily down

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Wed Dec 22 21:53:30 CET 2010

     Hi gang, wouldn't you know, as soon as I go home for Christmas,
I discover that my webserver (drushel.cwru.edu) has crashed.  So,
for those of you looking for the ADAM Technical Manual, the schematics
page, etc., note that it's down for now.  Probably back up by tonight
or early tomorrow morning; I need to physically restart the machine.

     *Dr. D.*