[Coladam] Rich Drushel's webserver temporarily down

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Dec 23 14:42:17 CET 2010

On Wed, December 22, 2010 3:53 pm, Rich Drushel wrote:

>      Hi gang, wouldn't you know, as soon as I go home for Christmas,
> I discover that my webserver (drushel.cwru.edu) has crashed.  So,
> for those of you looking for the ADAM Technical Manual, the schematics
> page, etc., note that it's down for now.  Probably back up by tonight
> or early tomorrow morning; I need to physically restart the machine.

     I restarted the webserver.  For unknown reasons it crashed at 11:15
AM yesterday; everything else was working fine at the console.

     Re: the discussion about the printer self-test, I thought that info
was in the ATM, but I just looked and no it's not.  Must be in the repair
manual, which doesn't exist electronically yet.  The schematic for the
printer logic board

     http://drushel.cwru.edu/schematics/printer-final_working.pdf

shows pin 22 of the 6801 as E8, "EYELET OUTSIDE OF SHIELD", so that is
probably the shorting point for the self-test.  Look at the 6801 source
at

     http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/printer6801.lst.pdf

for the self-test string (including the commented-out one used during
development).

     *Dr. D.*