[Coladam] Your Invited to AtariAge Forums!

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 08:58:04 CET 2010

That's right, everyone on this list has knowledge we need and want.
Your all invited to the central source of CV and ADAM discussions.

Over the last several months more and more people are getting an ADAM
and they all have questions, and want to share.

I been apart of this movement for a little while and Jim (NIAD) is a
big part of this.
Joe even pops in.

So what do you say, lets sell CV/ADAM stuff to these people, lets
enhance there knowledge,
lets share files, pictures, info, and produce new horizons.

Become a member of AtariAge CV and ADAM forums.
Check this forum out at:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/115-colecovision-adam/

--
-Mark