[Coladam] Christmas cheer!

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Dec 26 00:31:22 CET 2010

OK, I thought I'd spread a little Christmas cheer with my own set of video problems...although mine are ColecoVision related.

I have two of them and haven't hooked either one up in years.

When I did tonight, both are exhibiting similar messed up graphics...garbled junk...lines through the picture...etc.

I interchanged both with my two available power supplies with the same result.

Any ideas, solutions, anything I can do to determine what's wrong?

Merry Christmas to all and to all my ColecoVisions have gone goodnight...

Joe B.