[Coladam] ADAMLink V

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Fri Jan 7 23:03:08 CET 2011

Nope, not broke, GK is out of town, and I answered directly, but not to
list, but will do so now. I have no problems, with Dr. D. doing a copy of
AdamLINK V, for his mind is probably sharper that mine and GK's anyway.
Plus, I would have to have a machine with WORKING DATA Drives, which may be
a stretch. Rich is very capable of doing it, for he took our thoughts, and
made it a reality, doing all of the programming for it.  As for email
addresses, all of them are good, server may have been crapping out at the
time, but all addresses mentioned are good. My main one (hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com)
is what I use the most, but, hlm at hlm-gmk.com, gmk at hlm-gmk.com,
herman at hlm-gmk.com, georgek at hlm-gmk.com, are all good addresses.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr