[Coladam] Using DCOPY, ADAM Connection and ADAM---DOS with 5 1/4" 1.2Mb Disk Drives

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 8 17:46:39 CET 2011

Jim,

Seems everyone is about right on DCOPY. I have FreeDos installed on my older system with a 5 1/4 1.2mb drive and haven't tested it out yet. I wrote some batch files to make it easier to use DCOPY with transferring Adam disks to disk images and vice-versa.

They can be found on my website adamemut.t35.com. I would try it with straight DOS or maybe an earlier version of Windows like 95 or 98 in a DOS session.

Guy