[Coladam] adamcon

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Sun Jan 9 02:09:45 CET 2011

On Sat, January 8, 2011 8:00 pm, Joe Blenkle wrote:

> Is there an information page for the next ADAMCon yet? I have a friend who is
> asking who lives in Cleveland.
>
> Also, have the dates been pinned down yet?

     Alas, the dates have not been pinned down yet.  I am waiting to find
out what stuff I have to do work-wise this summer, to know when I am going
to be available.  If I have to teach classes this summer, for instance,
ADAMcon will have to be in August sometime.  It also has to be after my
daughter Diana's high school graduation in June.  Absent any teaching, I would
favor mid-July.

     I'm sorry for the delays in getting this figured out.

     *Rich*