[Coladam] Dr. D. HD system update

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sun Jan 9 05:13:24 CET 2011

Yes, it does click, and clack a second or 3 then it should spin up, with or
without anything connected to it. As I recall the trick was timming, to get
the HD to come up faster than SW. or something to that effect.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr