[Coladam] Dr. D. HD system update

bob rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 15:35:53 CET 2011

YES, Dr D, it DOES have to spin up before booting the ADAM boot disk.  Mine
is kind of cranky the way yours is, and I have to power it up 3,4,5 or more
times before it actually takes off.  I blame it on the steeper motor on the
outside of the drive; I have wd40'd it and it seems to help, but then again
it won't work without repowerina few times.  IF i consistently use it, it
boots up first power up all the time.    BTW, inquiring minds need INPUT on
AC23 dates.    [Bob]