[Coladam] Dr. D. HD update #2

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 21:10:22 CET 2011

Isn't it great owning computers! For the likes of people like us
(do-it-yourself tinkerers), it seems like we spend more time fixing and
maintaining things than actually sitting down and enjoying all this great
stuff. Just maintaining the 2 desktops (mine and my sons) and 3 laptops
(daughters and 2 for the wife - 1 for work) seems to be a full-time job,
especially since they are all Windows systems (1 Win2000, 2 XP, 1 Vista and
1 Win7) and while a lot of similiarities... the newer systems are a pain in
the arse since I don't have the time to explore the operating system as much
and learn the ins and outs.

If that isn't enough, I just reacquired an Exp. Mod. #3 ADAM and a
Stand-Alone ADAM is in transit that will require the addition of a few
goodies... once I figure out everything I need, expect to hear from me Bob!

Almost forgot, got the little guy's Wii and also a PSP that I still haven't
gotten around to modding so I can play all my favorite CV games when I have
down time at work!

Will it ever end????

Glad to hear things are progressing favorably for you Rich after the initial
problems and would certainly like to see pics of this super system if you
get a chance. Better yet, bring it to ADAMcon and I'll take some pics and if
you're tired of dealing with it... I'll take it off your hands.  :- )

Jim