[Coladam] Dr. D. HD update #2

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Sun Jan 9 21:48:23 CET 2011

On Sun, January 9, 2011 3:10 pm, Jim Notini wrote:

> [I] would certainly like to see pics of this super system if you
> get a chance.

     Hi Jim, take a look at

     http://drushel.cwru.edu/rfd_hd/

> Better yet, bring it to ADAMcon and I'll take some pics and if
> you're tired of dealing with it... I'll take it off your hands.  :- )

     Haha, I am not tired of it...it was a faithful system, just
hope I can get it all back together.  Not that there are any BBSes
etc. left to call with the internal modem etc., but the serial port
is the only way left to get data off the system.

     *Rich*