[Coladam] Dr. D. HD system update #3

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Mon Jan 10 16:29:40 CET 2011

Rich, that was a kinda common prob with my bbs "squeezzing" the files and HD
after each call, so I had backups of vol 0  block 0. If not mistaken if you
used FM as I did, your first disk of backup SHOULD BE a true representation
of your HD and loading SB1x should allow you to block copy 0 of disk to 0 of
HD and all will be fine. By getting the catalog means it is not totally
dead, but ofcourse you already know that. We USED to know the sector of
block 0 by heart, and could manually edit, or fix it, course that was years
ago,