[Coladam] ADAMEm/SDL 1.8

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 12 04:51:53 CET 2011

Hey all:

Due to all the crappy weather we've had around here (7" of snow two days ago and 3" over Christmas!) and some downtime between now and Christmas, I've had the chance to do some fixing to ADAMEm/SDL! Doug Slopsema fixed the project so that it will compile using Visual C++ instead of gnu gcc under MinGW, and a few improvements have been made in the interim:

Powermate IDE emulation has been added
center slot boot roms supported
scale2x support
rudimentary support for MIDIMite apps (just enough to get stuff like SEQuel to start up)
OS X menus and GUI
sound support

Visit my web page to download... let me know what you think. The downloads include the Win32 binary (thanks Doug S) and OS X universal binaries, as well as the source code.

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/o/l/oltmansg/adam/adamem.html