[Coladam] ADAMEm/SDL 1.8

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 12 20:20:08 CET 2011

It's working on this end... I wonder if it's because the SDL library is missing
on your machines. This is probably something that I should include with the
distribution.

Open up the debug console and afterward try running the program again and see if
it spits anything out to the console. You should see this application under
Applications->Utilities->Console or something to that affect.

You can get the library here...there is a disk image with the library in it:

http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.14.dmg

If you don't have it already this will need to be installed for the program to
run. Should be a read me in the dmg on where it needs to be put.