[Coladam] ADAMEm/SDL 1.8

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Wed Jan 12 20:41:16 CET 2011

That's it Geoff. Did not have the library installed. So now all is
well, and I shall proceed to have a look.
Strikes me this happened one time before. I did a complete clean re-
install last fall, and didn't remember to put the SDL lib back.

Thanks so much for your work on this. Much appreciated by a fellow Mac
owner.

Ron