[Coladam] ColecoVision homebrew games for sale

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 19 05:40:19 CET 2011

Well, there is no "order now" button or something like that in my web site. In fact, I've only 1 ColecoVision homebrew game for sale left and it's a GhostBlaster. Because it's the last one, and also the copy from my personal collection, I can't let it go for a few dollars. I've fixed a price high enough to avoid resellers effect.

Beside that, I have a copy "for sale" of the following game... which is actually sold out. Again it's the game for my personal collection, but I'm fine to sell it to you.

http://www.colecovision.dk/coll-warp.htm

Daniel