[Coladam] ADAMCON 23 ADAM convention

bob rslopsema at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 02:08:23 CET 2011

Dates are set !!  You are invited to come to the 23rd Coleco ADAM computer convention.  We have procured a suitable hotel for our needs, and have reserved such for July 14th thru the 17th.  Goto http://ann.hollowdreams.com and click on the link for ADAMCON 23 Registration.  You will be transported via cyberspace to a registration form you can print out and send in.  All the information you will need is on the form; any additional information you need is only an email away.  SEE YOU THERE !!!!!