[Coladam] Baby update and...

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 22 23:55:55 CET 2011

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for all the well-wishes! Everyone is doing just fine... and we are getting a surprising amount of sleep compared to our first.

I just now discovered the company of a former ADAM designer (Walter Banks) called Bytecraft. For our friends north of the border you'll be proud to know that it is a Canadian company. :) It includes a couple of neat pictures... one of a prototype of the SmartWriter printer, and a stringy floppy... and there's also a picture of the ADAM booth from CES during its debut. Cool stuff!

http://www.bytecraft.com/30th_anniversary_pictures