[Coladam] ColecoVision

J-F Dupuis collectorvision at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:57:10 CEST 2011

Hi everyone!

I do really want more people playing those games, so I'm giving the rom
files to this ADAM News group

I start working on Mr Chin back in 2008 when my girlfriend and I were
talking about Videoway (Cable service in 90s)  games we played
MrChin was one of our favorite

For Mario Bros, I was really expecting it in the 80s, was hoping it get
release....
Then, in 2008, I started working on the graphics, programming start in
november 2008 and was finally completed in 2010
This was supposed to use a 32K board, but we ran out of space quickly, I
contact Bryan Edeeward so he could sell me some MegaCart PCBs ,
We finally release Mario Bros in January 2010

Please, send me comments/feedback , I need to know what you think of those
games!

Thanks and Enjoy!!

Cheers to all ADAMCon members!  :D

J-F