[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 69, Issue 10

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:03:41 CEST 2011

The following thread seems to be the one that you referred to:
http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/169372-colecovision-mario-bros-revisiona-rom-release/

However, the posts in that thread circa 2011 appear to wind down into
people not being able to find a copy of the game or get in touch with
the person who made it.

Is there a way to get directly in contact with the person who made it
and/or released it?