[Coladam] Pics of Panama cruise

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 31 16:16:32 CEST 2011

Those are great pictures! What's your weapon of choice?

I've had a Pentax *istDS for the past 6 years, and am about to upgrade to the
new Pentax K5. Though lately I've been playing around with good ol' fashioned
Black and White photography with my old Pentax ME Super (yep, a dyed in the wool
Pentaxian here). Doing all that by hand... processing film and making the prints
myself. It is amazing how much better the quality is if you do it yourself vs
taking it to a minilab. One of the things that really turned me off of film
photography at the end was that machine processed prints were either: milky,
soft in focus, or in the case of color prints had a greenish cast. Always wanted
to try my hand at darkroom photography and now the prices for the stuff make
this cheapskate happy. :) I picked up an Omega B-66XL enlarger off of craigslist
for the grand total of $0.