[Coladam] Pics of Panama cruise

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Mar 31 19:08:03 CEST 2011

Hey cool! I have been a lifelong Pentax user. Used to have an ME and ME Super. I currently have a Pentax compatible Chinon film camera and a Pentax something or other film camera (can never remember the model). I got a K7 last year and hope to get a K5 perhaps around Xmas time.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept™