[Coladam] Pics of Panama cruise

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 31 20:41:21 CEST 2011

Excellent! I was planning on the K7 until I heard about the K5 coming out. I
suppose it was good enough to make you stay in the fold, huh? It's dropped to
the $1300-1400 price range (with kit lens) I was waiting for, so I'll have to
bite soon. ;)

The ME Super is a fantastic little camera. I learned on an Olympus OM-2s back
when I was a youngun', and it's similar to that one (although I do miss the DOF
preview button the OM lenses have). Before that I had a ZX-30, which had plenty
of features, but was a bit plasticy I thought. I would like to get an MZ-S
(which is another film camera, their last) but the prices are still way up there
for a film camera ($300-500). Probably worth every penny, but I'd rather put the
money toward the K5, and the ME Super does everything I really want (even AF is
something I use sparingly on the dSLR).