[Coladam] disk drives

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Jul 4 05:08:57 CEST 2011

At one point one of the drives I bought from Mark Gordon would not work,
and I ended up with the controller board (fully populated, obviously) of
a Micro Innovations 5-1/4" 320k disc drive. I suspect the chip on the
board could be read and yield useful information, and could bring it to
Adamcon if anyone has a reader. Is this information useful?

- rich