[Coladam] disk drives

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 05:37:48 CEST 2011

Seems like the large majority of Mark's/Micro Innovations drives didn't have
a very long lifespan unfortunately... probably why I haven't seen a single
one go up on an eBay auction since I've been following things. It's either
that or the simple fact that those ADAMites who were still around and bought
these drives from Mark are the true hardcore fans and will probably never
sell their drive.

Concerning your drive, Rich. It couldn't hurt to try and dump the firmware
program for preservations sake. I would assume that Mark used GALs for these
which would make dumping the contents a more involced process from what I've
heard.