[Coladam] Question about ADAM memory map

Eduardo Mello emello at kaizenusainc.com
Sun Jul 10 04:54:46 CEST 2011

 Hi guys,

I am working on a little hardware project and would apreciate if you
guys can help me with a piece of information:
I have a device that is memory mapped and needs 1KB of memory space.
With the ColecoVision I can remap everything using the expansion port,
so I can basically map my device to whatever range I want.
I would like to know if that is possible with the ADAM (to disable
internal memory decoder through expansion port). I suppose it isn't,
but I just want to make sure.

Thanks,

Eduardo