[Coladam] Micro Innovations and PowerMate hard drive setup.

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Sun Jul 10 07:07:17 CEST 2011

Would anyone happen to have an electronic copy of the documentation that came with Tony Morehen's hard drive setup for either PowerMate or Micro Innovations?

I'm interested specifically in the process required to put various Coleco programs on the hard drive. Trying to put Electronic Flashcard Maker on my ADAMEM hard drive image. It runs in my mind that Electronic Flashcard Maker required something other than the normal process of copying the boot block to logical drive 0, and the remainder of the program to whatever logical drive it was to live in.

I know it's possible to put EFM on the hard drive, but senior's moments are coming more frequently here than they used to.

Thanks

Ron Mitchell