[Coladam] My presentation is not ready yet

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 20:30:11 CEST 2011

I'm not planning to make an elaborate presentation like the composing OS7 music and sounds, maybe next year. However, I can talk about my idea of "Coleco-Me" for about 30 minutes, telling you what it's all about and making you give a try to what I've done so far to get your feedback and ideas. I've proposed also my help to Dale Wick, so if he wants me to program something or even talk about something he thinks at the last minute, I will be there.

Personnaly, I hope to have a great time and to see you next year in Quebec city... I've visited most of your towns, and I'm sure you'll love my town as much as I do.

Daniel