[Coladam] My presentation is not ready yet

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 00:35:46 CEST 2011

Will be looking forward to anything that you come up with for your
presentation Daniel!!

BTW, get ready for a REALLY BIG SURPRISE for my Saturday presentation... I
don't have it yet, but I was told it's in the mail and will arrive in plenty
of time to bring to ADAMcon! I'll also have around 6 new CV games that are
near completion to demo for everyone as well as about 10 CV Homebrew games
(most of which are sold out) available for purchase... unfortunately the
prices on these will be higher than I would like to be able to offer them so
everyone will have to decide if the price is worth it.

See everyone Saturday and with a little luck I may be able to make it later
on Friday... but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Jim