[Coladam] Question about ADAM memory map

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:22:31 CEST 2011

Well I can tell you that the Atari expansion module (#1) works fine on the Coleco Adam, and the same signal that takes over the bus on the expansion connector works fine on the Adam, similar to how it works on the ColecoVision.  There is probably something subtle there that I may be missing though, since the Adam makes 24k of ram visible to ColecoVision cartridges by default, and the Atari expander disables the joystick and sound chip in addition to taking over the bus.

Dale