[Coladam] ADAMCON 23 ADAM convention

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:19:18 CEST 2011

I was hoping to make AdamCon, but it's too close to Otakon (end of July) so I didn't have the money to go to both. I know I've disappeared for quite some time from this list, as I've had too much other stuff going on in my life.  It hasn't gotten significantly better but hopefully I'll at least be able to chime in more often.

Sent from my iPhone 4