[Coladam] Website Address for Preview of New Adam Em Utilities

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 16 23:23:59 CEST 2011

Greetings All,

Just showed my presentation at AdamCon 23 of my new webpages which are under construction and testing at this time. If you would like a preview of it, the address is adamemut.t35.com/new/index-new.html.

The projected time date for the new pages going live is close to the end of this year or early 2012. I will select some to help me test when new changes are completed and uploaded, so any broken links can be fixed as they occur.

Enjoy the preview and the best is yet to come.

Guy