[Coladam] safe, back home

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 19 18:39:54 CEST 2011

My 2 flights to come back home were delayed for more than an hour, yes, each of them were delayed. It was so boring to wait 3 hours at the airport, and find nothing to eat because everything was closing at the gates.

I've made it fot my connection to finaly reach my destination, but I were unable to eat anything... even the coffee shop closed when I've arrived. I had juice and water during the flight, that was nice. Based on what I've heard and seen at the airport at Newark... we were the last one to leave the airport on a plane, and back in Quebec city it looks like we were the last one too to land that night. Anyway, I'm safe home, no trouble at the customs or security (for once their system didn't beep when I've passed through.

Long story short, traveling back home was a stressful and boring long day for me, but fortunately I had a great time in Grand Rapids and a good meal at Pizza Hut for lunch before leaving.

Daniel