[Coladam] even we are home now

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sun Jul 24 06:24:53 CEST 2011

As those who enjoyed the longest Adamcon, we didn't start home until
10.30 a.m. today. By 5.45 p.m. we were sitting in our driveway in
Toronto, having taken it easy (or as easy as one can on 401) all the
way. Found pinning the cruise control on 115 kmh (71 mph) left us
passing about the same number that passed us while avoiding the boy
racers and their phenomenal avoidances.

Our extra time was spent visiting Meijer Gardens, doing assorted
shopping, seeing a special exhibition of the works of John James Audubon
at the art museum, and taking the Slopsemas out to dinner one night,
followed by a beer appreciation session at their home.

Good note: we got to our inspection lane at Customs with only one car
ahead of us, and he was quickly cleared. Sour note: we then went to the
local Timmies, which was such a derelict we wished we'd had lunch when
we gassed up in Michigan instead.

Anyway, it was great. On to Quebec City in 2012!