[Coladam] GhostBaster rerun?

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 17:13:10 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

During the ADAMCon this summer we had great discussions, and one of these was about my homebrew ColecoVision games.

I'm running very low in ressources, I can't really produce any game cartridge at the moment. Since that GhostBlaster is still in demand, and I still have some clear casings, some more GhostBlaster cartridges could be done. I've asked Dale Wick if he wanted to make GhostBlaster cartridges and sell them through the cartridges section of the adamcon.org web site. He agreed and I'm about to ship the clear casings he will need. At least one person we know will be happy to see this game available game. For Jeepers Creepers, AtariAge web site was supposed to make their own release of it, based on an agreement done in 2008, with a new box design and label, but it looks like it's not gonna happen any time soon.

In 2012, it will be celebration time for ColecoVision fans (1982-2012). I've asked already if someone can help me producing a special cartridge to be a compilation of my homebrew CV games and so far it looks like it's really possible, and it may become available sooner than I've expected. I'm prepared to sign a lot of cartridges.

Daniel B.