[Coladam] GhostBaster rerun?

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 22:57:32 CEST 2011

Great news Daniel. Will be looking forward to finally having the chance to
purchase a GhostBlaster cart as well as the MultiCart of your games that was
discussed on AtariAge. I hope to one day also have the chance to purchase a
CIB of Jeepers Creepers. Even though I can play all your games via the
AtariMax USB and SD Carts or via emulators, thanks to your generosity in
releasing the rom images, it still would be nice to own the real deal.

Concerning the GhostBlaster re-release, will it include a box and manual as
well or just the cart?

BTW, did you ever get your AtariMax USB Cart replaced by Steve Tucker or
pickup an SD Cart?

Jim