[Coladam] IMPORTANT : SURVEY REGARDING ADAMCON 2012 DATES

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 18 04:27:41 CEST 2011

If you are reading these words, I beg you to take time to reply right now to this survey.

Regarding your presence at the ADAMCON in 2012, what are for you all the possibles dates, including all the week-ends for these months in 2012 : May, June, July, August and September.

Make nuances, group consecutive weekends to save space, make it clear or simply reply something like "I don't know" or "I can't say now".

I must tell you this : from end-june to end-august, it's touristic time, and the price is artificialy raised during that period of time. for this reason, may and september can be a good compromise to have a nice time without paying extra money.

Thanks for your attention, and have a nice day!