[Coladam] longer echo

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Sep 22 01:57:08 CEST 2011

How neat to see Tom Scott respond to Geoff's posting on the list. But it
raises the question as to why we haven't herd from him before.

Are we not mentioning the regular Wednesday evening chats at adamcon.org
enough in our general postings? Is there something off-putting (like
costs, maybe?) that discourages any curiosity about the annual Adamcon?
Are we not making it clear that anyone is welcome to ask a question and
will likely draw a reply?

There are all sorts of issues and all sorts of reasons people don't
post. But if there are any who would like to participate more fully in
the Adam community but don't, I hope they'll let us know so we can try
to remedy the situation.

- rich c