[Coladam] SmartWriter roms

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Sep 22 02:08:17 CEST 2011

OK, I've got a question I've been meaning to ask for awhile now, but I
always get sidetracked. A while back there were the SmartWriter roms someone
had released and/or tinkered with, one of which accessed the second data
drive.

I don't remember exactly which revision it was, but upon experimentation
(and I'm going from memory because it's probably been well over a year), I
found that while the second DD could be accessed, the program would not save
a file back to the DDP.

Someone here said they could fix it (don't remember who)...but that's the
last I ever heard on the subject.

Was this ever fixed? If it wasn't, will it? If it was, can we get it?

thanks

Joe Blenkle