[Coladam] SmartWriter roms

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Sep 22 04:41:36 CEST 2011

I don't know...maybe my memory is faulty...but there was a set of roms and I
swear one of them accessed the 2nd drive. Just a matter of renaming the file
wp.rom and replacing the original.

I've got them, but haven't had a chance to look at them in a long time.
Maybe I should have before I said anything.