[Coladam] Reversing AdamNET

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Sep 23 17:47:00 CEST 2011

On Fri, September 23, 2011 10:43 am, Dale Wick wrote:

> so I'm not sure how the link got messed up in your post.

     I was copying the filenames from a directory listing and pasting
it into the message text editor, and the cursor grabbed a bit of the
creation date.  I fixed it in a followup post :-)

     BTW, Walter Banks (author of ADAMnet, see comments in the Master 6801
listing) contacted me a year ago to ask if I wanted the original HP64000
development tapes.  He was cleaning up stuff while relocating his company
and found them.  I said sure, though good luck finding a working HP64000
to read them on.  He said he would send them if he could get an okay from
Coleco's heirs/assigns that they wouldn't object due to IP issues.  I never
heard back... maybe I should give him a ping.  Presumably the tapes would
yield the stuff that the printouts Chris Braymen had were made from, plus
any other ADAMnet devices.

     *Dr. D.*