[Coladam] Reversing AdamNET

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 23 18:19:23 CEST 2011

Hi Rich:

I actually got in touch with Walter Banks a few months back and he indicated his
interest to me in publishing the sources then, so I imagine it should be
possible to get them still if he's able to get the all clear.

ISTR there were some folks over on the classiccmp mailing list that had a couple
working HP64000 systems. If anything, someone might have an HP-IB tape drive
that's compatible... they seem to have some very arcane hardware on that list.